Let's get started.
Before deciding to make an appointment please read the following carefully!
- Consultations are generally available weekdays and one evening a week.
- Consultations are scheduled 55 minutes in duration.
- Initial Consultation fees: $250.00 (up to 90 minutes, including pre-reading).
- Consultation fees are $220.00 (55 minutes).
- Group consultations are $55.00 per hour.
- Consultations on behalf of any agency are charged at the Australian Psychological Society recommended rate of $246.00 per hour.
- Payment is due at the time of each session unless other arrangements have been negotiated.
- EFTPOS facilities are available, cheques or cash are accepted.
- Cancellation or re-booking requires 48 hour notice.
- Non-attendance and late cancellations incur full charges if the time slot can not be re-allocated.
- Skype sessions, Telephone consults, Email consults and Consultation extensions are charged at $55.00 per 15 minute intervals.
- Travel Time fee is charged for all out-of-office sessions.
- Medicare may offer a rebate for psychological treatment after a mental health examination and referral from your GP.
- Medicare explained; please check here.
- Most Health Funds provide benefits for Psychological Consultations. Please enquire with your health fund.
When you have decided to book a session please complete the Registration Form and bring it along to the first session or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day
The rooms are close to Hornsby station. Parking is available behind the shops across the road from the rooms.
The entry to the rooms is to the right of Cafe Brewhaha and then left at the top of the staircase.
Please take a seat in the waiting room when you arrive.
Suite 2, 284 Peats Ferry Road
(previously: Pacific Highway)
Hornsby, NSW 2077
(02) 8911 1164
(02) 9476 4905